Advertisements now a days are everywhere you can lay your eyes on. Advertisements have taken things to a whole other level, and have also gotten a little more riduculous. In the passage 'Hype' it is said in this article that companies now a days even change around the name of their product to make it sound a little more catchier.
I was recently watching television and seen an ad for a product, During this commercial ad, I realized ads will say and do anything just to get people to buy their product. You buy an item for the low price given and then you find yourself making extra payments in the long run due to false advertisements. Have Ads gone insane? Or are they just doing their job? I believe they can exxagerate alot sometimes, beginning with the amount of ads you can find in places.
No comments:
Post a Comment