Thursday, May 12, 2011

Blog 14: Learning from another Eng099

After reading the 3 essays referring to the article "The Dangers of Reality T.v" I made up my mind that the 3rd essay was the best one. This essay was very clear to me, and had a good summary. In her 4th paragraph, she spoke about her internship and how it gave her a taste of the field hands on, instead of watching tv and getting an idea of it. I was able to visualize what the writer was saying. It kept me very interested throughout the essay. I would suggest this student to go over paragraph structure, i believe the paragraph structure were poor which is why if i was grading this I would not pass this essay. As far as the other two essays, I rank #2 as the second best, And the 1st one as the 3rd best.

No comments:

Post a Comment